HCA | DIAGNOSTIC & TREATMENT CENTRE
Services: Quantity Surveyor and Employer’s Agent
Fit-out of the ground, first and second floors, to include a new medical facility with diagnostic and imaging, the main entrance, waiting and registration spaces.
- There are currently two passenger lifts serving the entire building. One of these will be enlarged to accommodate a bed evacuation lift serving all floors.
- The main entrance revolving door will be replaced with full height glazed panels.
- The proposed main entrance will be enlarged with a shopfront system, and a new glazed canopy will be fitted.
- The plant room on the roof will be fully utilised to accommodate the new double-stack air handling units. There will also be an open area alongside the chiller.
- A new MEP compound will be built at the rear of the site.