We’re starting the year by announcing a restructure to the business, with the recent promotions of Zoë Curnow and Peter Martin, from Senior Associates to Directors. This strategic move underlines our commitment to fostering internal talent, driving growth, and adapting to the ever-evolving landscape of the construction industry.
GET TO KNOW THEM…
Zoë Curnow graduated in 2012 from Reading University. After joining Davis Langdon now AECOM through their graduate scheme. Zoë grew her experience by working across the Healthcare sector. Zoë continued to seek out opportunities to expand her skill set, working on a variety of different projects, before qualifying as a Quantity Surveyor and becoming a member of RICs in 2014. Her proactive approach and appetite to continue to develop as a Quantity Surveyor saw her join MESH Construction Consultancy in 2015, as employee number four. As the first female Director, Zoë owes herself to working across Healthcare, Commercial, Education, and Life Science sectors. Since joining MESH, Zoë has been responsible for:
• The growth of the public Healthcare sector from nothing to providing support for clients such, Royal Brompton Hospital, Great Ormond Street Hospital, and Camden & Islington NHS Trust.
• The growth of the Education sector and working with clients such as, St Augustine’s Priory, Milton Keynes Council, and Herefordshire Council.
• Managing a team of seven cost consultants, working across Healthcare, Commercial, Education, and Life Science sectors.
• An advocate for women in the Built Environment. Providing insightful talks to those interested in a career within construction.
• Mentoring employees undergoing their careers as chartered surveyors.