The new mezzanine steel frame has been installed at One Ely Place, to create additional space as part of this conversion into a 20,000sqft modern open plan office.
The existing timber panelling in this former NatWest banking hall is being restored to maintain the character of this historic building.
We are Cost Consultant and Employer’s Agent on this scheme and are enjoying working with the great team:
- Developer: Epsilon Real Estate Partners
- Agent: Colliers International
- Architect: dMFK
- MEP: Peter Deer and Associated
- Structural: Michael Alexander Consulting Engineers
- Contractor: Collins Construction